Some of the most dangerous and deadly pests threatening our families these days are microscopic. We have seen how rapidly viruses, germs, and bacteria can spread through communities. Whenever the need arises to prevent potential exposure to disease-causing pathogens, Nozzle Nolen’s DisMist home disinfection services will help keep your family safe.
Home Disinfection Services With DisMist
The global health crisis made families and businesses aware of the serious risks posed by the spread of disease-carrying organisms. Many of these threats pass from person to person through contact with contaminated surfaces.
DisMist home disinfection services protect the people in your home from germs, bacteria, and viruses, including the EPA-approved option for eradicating the virus that causes COVID-19.
- The service uses two EPA-approved solutions based on the application. One is alcohol-based, and the other uses Oxychlorine, which has a mild pleasant smell. A non-toxic option is available for use near food.
- High-contact surfaces and all exposed areas of your home are treated with a fast-drying mist that Nozzle Nolen’s certified technicians apply using an ultra-low-volume dispenser.
- Treatments are available for all property types, including apartments, single-family homes, small businesses, professional offices, and even vehicle fleets and yachts.
- The treatment disinfects all high-touch/high-contact surfaces, including computer equipment and furniture, so there’s no need to move any of these items.
- The DisMist solution is safe to use on laptops and tablets, as well as to disinfect upholstered chairs, area rugs, carpets, and other soft materials.
- The disinfectant can be applied to drawers and cupboards so long as all items used to prepare food have been removed.
Home Disinfection Services: Frequently Asked Questions
The CDC recommends a standard janitorial cleaning prior to the service to help ensure proper penetration of the solution boosting its effectiveness. Loose papers will need to be picked up and exposed food covered. Likewise, all cooking utensils, pots and pans, cups, and saucers must be stored before the treatment.
Treatment times vary. A home can be completed in as little as an hour, whereas businesses such as multilevel offices, large gymnasiums, or schools can take several hours to complete.
All people and pets must vacate the premises during the treatment.
People and pets will need to stay away from the premises for a minimum of two hours
No cleanup is required.
Technicians are highly trained in the safe delivery of DisMist, and the service that comes with it is top-notch.
The application kills existing germs and viruses, including COVID-19, but does not prevent future germs and viruses. Essentially, what DisMist does is wipe the slate clean.
There is no right or wrong answer. It is a personal preference based on your comfort level. How much activity do you have in your home? How much activity do you have in your office? If your business is a place where people congregate, a restaurant, for example—it might be best served with a weekly service.
No, insurance will not pay for the service. However, the service will be discounted with increased frequency.
Home Disinfection Helps Protect Your Family’s Health
Cleaning a home eliminates dirt, dust, germs, and other material from items and surfaces, typically using soap or detergent mixed with water. Disinfecting a home goes a step further by killing germs on surfaces and objects using chemicals and other forms of disinfectant. When you combine cleaning and disinfection, you lower the risk of spreading infections. Professional home disinfection services such as Nozzle Nolen’s DisMist ensure your home’s disinfection is safe and effective.
Getting Started With Nozzle Nolen
Nozzle Nolen has provided expert pest control and home disinfectant services to South Florida communities for more than 70 years. If you have recently eradicated a pest infestation or just want the peace of mind that your residence is free from germs, disease, and infection, give us a call at 800.226.6536, or Contact Us. We look forward to serving you.